Which companies are doing best in digital marketing?
If you are looking for the best white label digital marketing agency, this is a valid question and one that has different answers, depending on who and where you are asking. If you ask Google search this question you’ll get something like the top 10 or so companies best poised for growth in digital marketing but this really isn’t the heart of the question by most people asking and it certainly matters whether you are looking at KPIs related to helping companies actually move the needle in their web presence and digital marketing efforts versus looking at which companies are best poised for growth in the digital marketing industry.
How do I choose a digital marketing agency for my brand?
This is probably a better question if you are an agency looking for the best white label marketing agency partner or if you are a business enterprise looking for a marketing agency to help you leverage digital for growth.
One company’s advice on choosing a digital marketing agency in 7 steps is as follows:
- Determine your company’s marketing needs
- Find an agency that meets your needs
- Do your background research
- Ask the right questions
- Send a ‘request for proposal’ (RFP)
- Send them a task and review
- Hold a meeting with the agency
However, what are the “right questions” to ask? That’s where the rubber really meets the road and if you’re looking for the best white label digital marketing agency out there, know which questions are critical.
Let’s provide a few questions that people also ask about white label marketing:
Question: Which website is best for digital marketing?
- Answer: WordPress. Hands down. It runs over 30% of all websites on the internet and while some are passionate about disagreeing with this, rest assured that the open-source WordPress CMS platform is the very best platform to use for website marketing and website SEO.
Question: Who is the father of digital marketing?
- Answer: Some argue that Gugliemo Marconi who invented the radio in 1896, was the world’s first digital marketer. Others will say that computer engineer Ray Tomlinson should be credited with the birth of digital marketing because he sent the first-ever email in 1971. While there are several marketing luminaries that have made sizable contributions to the field, few have had made the kind of lasting impact to the marketing world like Philip Kotler. This well-known American professor has penned more than 60 marketing books and is praised for his efforts of establishing marketing as a field of academic study. Kotler also argued that marketing was an essential part of economics and proposed that demand for goods and services was not only influenced by price, but also by advertising, promotions, direct mail, retailers, and distribution channels.
What are the top digital marketing trends of 2021?
- Featured snippets & no-click searches
- Sustainability: loud and proud
- Ad-blocker blockers
- Image and video SEO for visual searches
- Interactive content
- Customer segmentation
- Local SEO
How can your white label marketing agency help our business grow?
- Answer: The white label marketing agency should ask questions and listen first. Here are a few questions the best white label digital marketing agency owners ask their prospects:
- What does growth look like for you in the next year and the next five years?
- What is the lifetime value of a customer?
- What does your ideal customer look like? Describe them in as much detail as possible.
- Do you have a list of your past customers? If so where? If not, why?
- Do you have a cloud-based CRM to manage your prospects, leads and customers?
- What product/service is the most profitable for you?
- What product/service do you sell the most?
- What is your long-term goal with the company? Sell it? Keep it? Pass it on to family? Give it away? The answer to this question determines business strategy and affects succession planning. The answer to this question will also duly affect marketing, advertising and sales strategy.
- What is your annual marketing budget?
What types of white label services do you offer?
- Answer: Quantum Agency is a best-in-class white label marketing agency that provides white label websites, white label hosting, white label SEO, white label content writing, white label digital marketing and white label social media marketing.
Does your White Label Agency provide support for bug fixes for the websites you develop?
- Answer: Quantum Agency provides 90 days of full support for new websites developed. Quantum Agency also provides ongoing support at different levels for its white label hosting clients through its support portal which is open and accessible 24×7.
Do I get a referral bonus if I refer your agency to someone and they end up choosing your White Label Services?
- Answer: Yes. Quantum Agency provides it’s agency and reseller partners an affiliate program which rewards affiliates with referral bonuses!
White Label vs. Private Label – What’s the difference?
To some, there is no difference practically speaking but in essence, white labeling is the process where a producer/manufacturer of a product (or service) offers it into the marketplace for a company or other marketing agency to rebrand whereas “private labeling” is the process whereby a product or service is produced solely for resale by the company receiving the private label product or service from the white label producer.
Looking For the Best White Label Digital Marketing Agency?
Looking for the best white label digital marketing agency to help you build and grow your marketing business? Look no further. Quantum Agency is the agency for agencies and enterprises looking for a high-quality, USA-based white label marketing agency. As a white label agency, Quantum Agency provides:
- White label website design and development
- White label SEO services for agencies
- White label marketing software
- White label Google ads – setup and management
- White label content writing
- White label press releases
- White label website hosting
To contact the best white label digital marketing agency near you, call (833) 501-3535 or send a message to Quantum Agency on their contact page.