Hire Right! Communicate Right! The DISC Assessment is an awesome tool to hire the right people for the right seats on the bus so to speak.
Learn how to communicate with your team members and how to help each individual maximize their contributions to the collective mission of your agency.
CLICK HERE to download a sample DISC Assessment Report
What is DISC?
The DISC assessment is a non-judgmental tool used for discussion of people’s behavioral differences. If you participate in a DISC assessment, you’ll be asked to complete a series of questions that produce a detailed report about your personality and behavior. You’ll also receive tips related to working with people of other styles.
The DISC model provides a common language that people can use to better understand themselves and to adapt their behaviors with others — within a work team, a sales relationship, a leadership position, or other relationships.
DISC profiles help you and your team:
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress, and how you solve problems
- Improve working relationships by recognizing the communication needs of team members
- Facilitate better teamwork and teach productive conflict
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
What does DISC stand for? What do the letters mean?
– Can be blunt
– Accepts challenges
– Gets straight to the point
– Shows enthusiasm
– Is optimistic
– Likes to collaborate
– Dislikes being ignored
– Doesn’t like to be rushed
– Calm manner
– Calm approach
– Supportive actions
– Enjoys independence
– Objective reasoning
– Wants the details
– Fears being wrong