Build stunning, code-free websites including unlimited pages and free hosting on Amazon Web Services (AWS). Build the websites your clients dream of at a price point they can afford thanks to Mono’s focus on efficiency while never compromising on design and performance.
Our simple WYSIWYG (what-you-see-is-what-you-get) editor interface uses pre-configured content rows on top of a flexible design grid to make it easy for anyone to build a website regardless of their technical skill level. In our experience, our Partners can easily build a full 5-10 page website in under an hour!
Getting started is easy – simply select a template, enter basic business information for the website client and choose base-level design elements (you can always change any of this later) and voila, you’re ready to start building.
- Unlimited website pages: You can add as many website pages as you need in order for you to fulfill all your clients’ needs.
- FREE hosting on Amazon Web Services (AWS): Our platform offers free, unlimited web hosting so you can create and publish all in one place. There is no limit on-site storage and bandwidth.
- Enjoy code-free designs: The website Platform is entirely code-free and can be used by anyone. You can easily add HTML and CSS code if needed to further customize the design or add plugins.
- Fully optimized for search: Sites built on the Platform use HTML5, are W3C validated, have minimized HTML & CSS, experience ultimate speed performance, utilize schema.org microdata markup and more.
- Easy SMB adoption: The editor interface is highly user friendly which makes it optimal for end-user access so you can allow your clients to edit their website themselves.
- SEO-friendly blog: Websites include an easy-to-use blog that gives your SMB clients the opportunity to showcase their expertise and drive organic traffic to their website.
- Easy personalization: Also included in the Website is a dynamic personalization feature called On-Site Engagements that lets you target specific on-site behaviors with personalized calls-to-action (CTAs).
- Built-in customer database: Incoming form fills, newsletter sign-ups and more can be set up to filter directly into Customers, a built-in database where all core customer data can be centrally managed.